Friday, August 21, 2009

My Morning Walk And Then Some



Good Morning: I got up this morning and walked Wolf the family dog on his early morning walk and followed my youngest grand-sons as they went to catch their bus for High School. After the kids got on the bus Wolf and I headed back for home. As usual I turned him loose and he trotted ahead of me, but kept looking back just to see if I was tagging along. He isn’t dumb, he took a short cut and didn’t go the path that I expected. He had his chores done and was ready to get back to Rosie, his master; that‘s the boys Mother and my youngest daughter.

When I got home I began working on the plants in my aquarium. I put stones in tiny pots and filled the pots with plants and stoned them in so that they would stay put in the corners of the aquarium. While I was finishing up, I heard on the news that President Obama is appealing to the Church leaders to appeal to the people to get behind the health bill. Now is that ever a switch. What’s going to happen to all this hate talk about the churches? There is a word for it; it’s hypocritical. Or you could say, “You call it hypocrisy!”. How the tune has changed.

I have a question; ‘What’s missing?’. I’m going to tell you; “It is true repentance is totally lacking”. I haven’t seen any bent knees in supplication before their Almighty Creators Throne. If we are to return to a true Republic, with democratic representation, which is totally lacking today, this will be required by the people and the leaders, to approach God in a true repentant attitude. Then maybe, just maybe God might listen and answer our prayers.

We The People must throw off the Illegal IRS, Illegal Federal Reserve, remove the shackles that the IRS has used to muzzle the people and the Church Leaders. Until this happens, then nothing, but nothing will go in favour of the people. We need to fire everybody in our government and start over with God as our leader. Those that don’t like it are free to leave. Like it or not, we are a Christian Nation, at least for a while. I sincerely hope that when the next voting session for the nation comes up that our government employees will be out of a job, replaced by true Christian Statesmen. Like it or leave.

If this would happen, get ready for the blessings of God. We have a job to do, let’s get with it and throw the renegades out, legally. I’m tired of seeing people following the illegal examples set by our governments political leadership totally set up for their self gratification.

In the mean time, let’s learn about aquaponics and get the vision of really returning the health and wealth to our people by producing very good organic food which will go a long way in returning good health to the people. There are links on the left that are there for your use. Use the information wisely and not only learn how to fish, but how to raise fish and plants for food together.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments:

Followers

Good Sources For Gardening Information